Download Age of War 2 iOS v1.6.6 MOD
iOS 10.0 or later
About Age of War 2 iOS
Age of War 2 is one of the Popular strategy games for Android and iOS both, Age of War 2 iOS version of Age of War was developed by Max Game Studios, in June 2017, and now many versions of iOS are released. You can easily play this game on Multiple Apple devices like iPhone (requires version 10.0 or later), iPad (requires version 10.0 or later), iPod (requires version 10.0 or later), and Mac (requires version 10.0 or later, and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later). You can also check Age of War 2 For Android.
iOS Version of Age of War 2 is free you can easily download this game and play it on your Apple devices which includes iPhone, iPad, iPod, and MacOS But there are some other extra features that you can buy in Apple devices basically it is In-game purchases. All the features which are paid are not necessary to play Age of War 2 iOS but it will excite you More. To play Age of War 2 on Mac or Windows Click here.
iOS In-Game Purchases
In the iOS version of Age of War 2, players can buy virtual items or currency using real money. These Purchases can be made through the app available on Apple devices known as the Apple Store, also known as in-game purchases. In-app Purchases includes
- Virtual currency: Players can buy virtual currency, such as gold or gems, which can be used to unlock new units, upgrades, or abilities.
- Premium content: Some in-game purchases may unlock premium content that is not available in the Free game, such as new eras, levels, or units.
- Boosts or power-ups: In-game purchases may also include temporary boosts or power-ups that provide a gameplay advantage, such as faster unit production or increased damage.
Note that in-app purchases are not necessary to play Age of War 2 on Apple devices. There are very few features paid for other than that the full iOS version is free of cost. Also, the Android version of Age of War 2 and the PC version of Age of War 2 are totally free without any in-app purchases.
Difference between Age of War 2 iOS and Android
The user interface is one of the primary changes between the Android and iOS versions. The app may have been optimized to meet the design language of each platform, thus the iOS version differs from the Android version in terms of appearance and feel. The availability of updates is another potential distinction. Although both versions receive frequent updates, the timing or frequency of changes may vary depending on the platform.
The Core gameplay of both versions is the same. the minor differences between the Android version and the iOS version are discussed above. The game developer and publisher are also the same for both versions, there are 2 other popular games developed by Max Game Studios which are Stick War Legacy MOD APK 999 Army and Stick War 3 MOD APK. Both are the best strategy games.
Let’s Discuss the Controls for Age of War 2 iOS
The game controls in Age of War 2 on iOS are designed to be simple and easy to use. The game has touch-based controls on the mobile screen which is very easy for any user friendly. Here are the basic game controls in Age of War 2 on iOS
- Use your finger to tap on a unit or structure to choose it.
- Drag your finger across the screen in the desired direction to move a unit.
- Tap on the unit or structure you want to assault in order to make it an enemy target.
- Tap the ability icon at the bottom of the screen to activate a special ability.
- Tap on the pause icon in the top right corner of the screen to access the in-game store or pause the game.
Players can also use pinch-to-zoom gestures to zoom in and out on the battlefield to get a better view of the action.
The game controls in Age of War 2 are designed to be easy to pick up and simple to play, even for players who may be new to strategy games or gaming on mobile devices can easily play Ager of war 2.
Can the above-mentioned controls also work for an iPod or an iPad?
Yes, the controls for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are the same when you play Age of War iOS. The game controls in Age of War 2 are created to function flawlessly across all compatible devices, independent of the precise size of the screen or resolution, as all iOS devices use a touch-based interface. The same touch-based controls are available for players on iPod and iPad to choose their units, move them across the battlefield, engage foes, and employ special powers. The pinch-to-zoom action can also be used to change the game’s view to better fit the device’s screen size.
But the view of the game can be slightly different due to the size of the screen. If we play the game on the iPad, the screen is bigger as compared to the iPhone, and there will be more space for the interface display. But if we play the game on an iPod, the screen is smaller than on an iPhone, so the display is managed accordingly.
Tips to follow while playing Age of War 2 MOD for iOS
As we discussed before, Age of War 2 iOS is one of the Best strategy games of all time we will discuss some of the best tips. if you follow those tips you will surely win the game, because it is not so easy and simple gameplay. It contains so hard levels so let’s discuss the Game Winning tips.
- Plan your strategy: The key to success in the Age of War 2 is to plan your strategy carefully. Think about the units you want to use. If you want to prioritize upgrades and build defensive structures, You find what works best and try different strategies.
- Upgrade your units: As you play the game, you progress. Be sure to upgrade your units and defenses. Upgraded units are more powerful and can help you defend better against enemy attacks.
- Balance offense and defense: Striking a balance between offense and defense is critical in Age of War 2 iOS. when you attack your opponents and want to destroy their tanks. So remember that you also need to defend yourself from the attacks of the enemy.
- Use your hero wisely: Use your heroes carefully, as they can be very useful players in the game. When you need an extra boost, send them into battle, but be careful to keep them safe.
- Watch out for enemy specials: In the Age of War 2, a number of enemies possess special abilities that might drastically weaken your army and defenses. Be alert for these enemies and prepared to fend off their attacks.
- Manage your resources: Resources are scarce in the Age of War 2, thus careful management is required. Make sure to gather resources as soon as you can and to spend them properly to strengthen your defenses and armies.
- Be patient: Age of War 2 iOS can be a challenging game, so if you don’t succeed on your first attempt, there is absolutely no need to give up. Just be patient, keep trying to win, and try different methods until you don’t get useful solutions. Don’t look for something that is useful to you.
By following these tips, you can improve your chances of success in Age of War 2 iOS. Good luck and have fun playing!
Features of Age of War 2
Age of War 2 iOS has fantastic gameplay, Exciting Features, and Mind-blowing Modified Features if you want to study all of these in detail you can click here. Well, we are also discussing a couple of features here so you can play this game with full interest.
7 Ages in the Game
This game has seven ages. The game includes two more ages that are not available in the game. One of them is Spartan, and the other is Egyptian.
The other five ages are the same as the Age of War:
- Stone Age: The units in Stone Age are clubmen, slingers, speedy dinos, and assault dinos. All of them cost you some coins. The clubmen cost 100, while the slinger cost 125 coins, the speedy dino cost 200 coins, and the assault dino cost 400 coins. You can spawn them by clicking on their portraits given on the screen. A meteorite shower (spell) can also be used in the Stone Age.
- Spartan Age: From the Stone Age, you evolve to the Spartan Age, and to evolve, you need 7000 XP (experience points). This age also offers you four different units. In Spartan Age, you can cast a spell called Zeus’ Anger.
- Spartan age to Egyptian age: You advance from the Spartan age to the Egyptian age. This progression will cost you 8000 XP. You can use the Egyptian Age spell Rage of the Desert. The turrets available at this age are Golden Eagle and Big Bird.
- Medieval Age: It takes 9000 XP to progress from the Egyptian Age to the Medieval Age. You get soldiers as units, three turrets in the medieval age, and one spell arrow storm.
- Renaissance Age: It is the fifth age in the game, and you need 10,000 XP to evolve from the Medieval Age to Renaissance Age. You can use bomb rain as God’s spell in the Renaissance Age, and you can also evolve to the Modern Age by spending 11000 XP.
- Modern Age: This is the sixth age of the game. You get the laser cannon, sniper, cyber soldier, and battle suit as units, and you can use the bomber spell.
- Future Age: You progress from the modern era to the Future Age. You can use the death ray spell for 7000 XP.
The graphics in Age of War 2 iOS are designed to be colorful, attractive, and visually beautiful. The game features a cartoonish art style reminiscent of classic strategy games, with detailed character and unit designs that are easy to distinguish from one another. The game’s background and settings are also visually appealing, with each era of the game having its own distinct art style and atmosphere.
For example, Stone Age cave paintings and age-old huts coexist with lush green surroundings, while Space Age cities and heavy weapons are included. In terms of visual effects, Age of War 2 adds a wide range of particle effects to the game. such as explosions and weapon effects, which add excitement to the game. Every movement and action in the animations for soldiers and structures is natural and well-executed.
Age of War 2 is compatible with iOS devices running iOS version 10.0 or later. This includes a wide range of devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Here is a list of iOS devices that are compatible with Age of War 2:
- iPhone 5s or later
- iPad Air or later
- iPad mini 2 or later
- iPod touch (6th generation or later)
The performance of Age of War 2 may differ based on the individual iOS device and operating system version, despite the fact that it can be compatible with a given iOS device. Players using older or less capable devices may have problems with the game’s performance or other factors.
How To Download Age of War 2 iOS on Your Apple Devices
- Download the Age of War 2 MOD file from the above link.
- Install Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer.
- Drag and drop the MOD file into Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Open the app and enjoy the new, enhanced gaming experience.
You can now enjoy playing Age of War 2 on your iOS device. If you get any issues during the download or installation process, make sure your device has enough storage space and a stable internet connection.